Monday, October 10, 2016

Almost Ready!

Hi!

My name is Beverly Solberg and I'm privileged to serve as the co-leader for the 2016 ICS trip.  Most of us are scrambling to finish preparations for our departure early Friday morning October 14th.  Dr. John Easterling has done an amazing job of coordinating ALL the details that go into a two month trip of this nature. We've been commissioned in a wonderful church service at Illumination Church and are finishing up classes and finals.

I'll be sharing posting duties with various team members but we wanted to send a test blog to family members to ensure that all info is correct AND that I can figure out how to blog.  So I'll include a photo of my favorite role:  Nana!

                                                 .

No comments:

Post a Comment